NanoPlayer - Release Overview
Please find more about the stream switching & ABR feature in our documentation.
This version introduces the 'setAdaption' API to switch between adaption rules (ex. enable/disable ABR).
Furthermore, this version implements optimizations for the ABR feature and minor internal, config and metrics adjustments. Additionally, this version prevents non-critical console errors during initialization and fixes a timeout error during client-side switchStream/updateSource.
Please find more about setAdaption API here.
- 'setAdaption' API:
- use to switch between adaption rules (ex. enable/disable ABR)
- initial switch up for oscillating source streams
- handle continuous buffering events
- adjust switchStream event registration
- enable bintu multi-stream configuration
- minor metrics improvement
- prevent non-critical console errors during initialization in 'hidden' state
- timeout error during client-side switchStream/updateSource
Release Package 4.3.2